Welcome, Guest ( Register | Login )

Lose Job After a Work Injury? Contact William Kropach Listing ID: 637685

Number of Times Viewed: 80

Classified Ad Info

  • Price:
  • N/A
  • Listing Began:
  • Jun 1-9:28
  • City
  • Los Angeles
  • State
  • California
  • Zip Code:
  • 90017
  • Country
  • United States
  • Phone:
  • (818) 609-7005
  • Tags
  • Workerscompensation

Place Free Ads


An employer is not required to maintain your employment indefinitely if you can no longer do your job. This is a delicate balance because an employer is not allowed to discriminate, but the company also does not need to keep an employee that cannot do the job that he or she was hired to do.

If your employer has indicated that it will not have a place for you to work after you recover from a work accident or you are considering quitting, talk to an experienced workers’ compensation attorney in Los Angeles first. You have rights as an employee but asserting them can be complicated. Contact the team at Kropach & Kropach to set up a free consultation today.